|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent full-time opportunity – employment stability
- Join a leading construction materials company
- Opportunity based in Port Kembla
Based in our Port Kembla Concrete Plant and reporting to the Concrete Production Manager, we are looking for an experienced Concrete Agitator Driver, who will be responsible for the safe operation of Agitator trucks whilst loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites.
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete
- Complete basic documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete whilst maintaining a professional customer relationships
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle and Take-5’s and,
- General yard maintenance
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- A current HR drivers licence
- A proven ability to work within a team environment
- Relevant concrete industry experience will be highly regarded however full training will be provided and,
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and on shifts when required
- Permanent full time position
- Full training is provided for the operation of an agitator truck
- Competitive hourly rate including penalty rates and shift allowances
- Varied workload – no two days are the same
- Opportunity to work in the Port Kembla region
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring
- Permanent full-time positions are available and,
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply.