|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
You will investigate and resolve customer complaints across NAB Wealth’s entities for brands such as MLC, Plum & Navigator. From root cause identification to final resolution you will drive improved customer experiences through efficient case management and the provision of fair and tailored solutions. You will also provide key insights to relevant business units through building excellent stakeholder relationships.
The core responsibilities of the role are to:
- Manage the investigation and resolution of internal and external (AFCA, SCT) complaints to industry best practice
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience to build advocacy and trust
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all internal stakeholders
- Contributing to continuous improvement ideas and processes to refine the complaints process and end to end customer experience
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in the complaint database to facilitate provision of accurate reporting, information and feedback to the business.
- Ensure team and regulatory service standards are met
- Initial Investigation & identification of systemic issues and events.
- Liaise with business units to provide feedback on complaint issues and outcomes with a view to prevent complaints from happening or from escalating.
- To carry out any other administrative duties as required ensuring the effective operation of the unit, such as operational reporting, maintenance of records, basic maintenance of systems and equipment etc.
Your key skills and experiences will include;
- Experience in dealing with customer complaints
- Experience working with business leaders and other business stakeholders to solve problems.
- Working knowledge of Operational Excellence principles (preferred)
- 2-3 years’ experience in dispute handling/complaints management/customer investigations roles
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients and community.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply today!