|Job Type:||Full Time|
Confluence Water Pty Ltd (Confluence Water), a Downer, Broadspectrum and Jacobs joint venture, is one of three consortia to deliver services under Sydney Water’s Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water will deliver design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water’s Northern region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire. This is a 10-year contract and as part of this contract Downer are committed to developing people within local communities.
Downer has an opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our Confluence Water Joint Venture team in permanent, full time position and either be located in Chatswood or on site within the Northern Region of Sydney Water’s operations. Reporting to the Project Manager, this presents excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to undertake construction of Water & Wastewater Projects in long term program of works for Confluence Water.
- Demonstrated experience in recent site delivery of a Civil Infrastructure project or Water/Wastewater construction projects.
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering
- Experience in re-enforced concrete structures, and water retaining structures will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in management of resources, construction program and development of construction methodologies.
- Understanding of relevant specifications, quality analysis and problem-solving skills
- Passion for achieving zero harm across safety and the environment
- Permanent full-time role with long term program of works
- Competitive remuneration package
- Downer employee benefits program
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner via email Sanjay.firstname.lastname@example.org