|Location:||Geraldton, Perth, Rothsay|
Who We Are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
As part of the Mining team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer Mining continues to strive forward with our WA projects in 2021; Karara, Cape Preston, Eliwana and Gruyere. As a result, we are currently seeking several experienced Boilermakers to join the Downer team at Karara.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, as a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client's project requirements. You will perform safe and effective maintenance outcomes and continuous improvement principles whilst carrying out your daily duties of servicing and maintaining mobile fleet and equipment.
About the Role
The role will predominately consist of bucket and body repairs as well as relines on heavy earthmoving fleet and equipment.
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- High Risk Work License - LF, EWP, RB, CV-CN (Highly regarded)
- Solid mining experience working on CAT, KOMATSU and ATLAS COPCO heavy earth moving equipment
- Ability to work autonomously
In Return We Offer
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including leave entitlements, superannuation and numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs.
- Set career progression opportunities through various training and mentoring programs
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
All roles are FIFO from Perth, operating a 2/1 roster consisting of a week of days and a week of nights. Downer promote a healthy work/life balance which includes excellent on-site living facilities including modern en-suite rooms and quality meal services.
Please apply with your current resume to this application or contact Melanie Greenfield on (08) 6212 9523.