|Location:||New South Wales|
About the Opportunity
Educating children from Birth to Preschool age, you will instil a love of learning and guide our children on their path of exploration, investigation, and discovery.
We take a holistic approach to children’s education and care, creating a nurturing, respectful, and reciprocal relationship with children and families.
At UNITING ILUKA BONDI, we pride ourselves on being committed teams of Educators who respect the diverse backgrounds, views, and values of our families. We strive to implement the rich social and cultural diversity that exists within the broader community into our everyday program and broader curriculum. We are excited to welcome new Diploma Educators that will bring their ideas and positive nature, to ensure we continue to thrive in our diverse community.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
What you need to succeed:
- Must have completed a Diploma in Children Services (essential), with previous on the job experience (preferred)
- Be passionate about working with children of all ages.
- A work history that demonstrates, recording observations, writing learning stories and supporting the planning of a successful curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Must hold a current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Identify and Respond to young people at risk certificate
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
What’s in it for me?
- Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Vibrant team culture and supportive staff
- Excellent Work/Life balance
- Modern, and friendly childcare centre environment
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks, which include National Police Checks, Working with Children Checks and Reference Checks.