|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Group is experiencing growth in Managed Professional Services seeing our footprint expand to meet the demands across several of our Federal Government Accounts. This growth has created opportunity within Downer for a Director to drive and lead new opportunities with a strong focus on client engagement.
This opportunity will see you manage all aspects of the account to achieve quality outcomes for our clients, while leading and developing our people. With your industry experience you will be tasked with business development successfully growing and developing your client portfolio with the support of the Downer Team.
- Proven experience in a leadership role, including continued business development and P&L responsibilities;
- Track record of managing the changing dynamics of teams servicing the Commonwealth;
- Proven cost management ability with strong financial experience in a Professional Services environment;
- Extensive networks in Canberra across Federal Government Agencies including Department of Defence;
- Demonstrated track record in establishing and managing relationships with clients;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return you will work with an established but dynamic Australian owned company, opening up the door to new opportunities both in career and personal development. Positioning yourself as, and owning your success as a key portfolio owner visible across the business and industry sector.
- Competitive salary package
- Access to Downer career development, financial, health and Lifestyle benefits
- Work and lifestyle balance
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and supportive environment
(Please note: Downer Defence does not accept applications via email)
Eligibility : Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold an active Baseline or higher level Australian Federal Government Security Clearance due to client requirement. The role will likely involve access to controlled technology and must satisfy restrictions and requirements as a consequence of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the Export Administration Regulations (ITAR).
Additional Information please contact Downer Recruitment Business Partner Cathy Podolski on 0437 549 299