|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer’s New Energy Business provides our Customers with smart energy infrastructure solutions that help them meet their renewable energy needs. Our smart metering business provides retail metering services to many of Australia’s leading electricity Retailers, and metering services to the growing Embedded Network Operators (ENO) market. Our solar and battery installation teams provide renewable energy solutions for a wide range of Customers, from residential properties, to commercial markets, and industrial facilities. Our people work with our Customers from concept through to delivery, actively engaging with them to ensure that the solutions we provide, produce the maximum energy savings available. The New Energy team work with the latest technology such as battery storage, Virtual Power Plants (VPP), solar farms, energy efficiency measures and customers including Tesla, Origin Energy and Woodside.
We have an opportunity for a Supervisor to join the team based out of our Gladesville, NSW office. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be accountable for supervision of our Construction Partner’s for the safe delivery of works associated with the installation of solar, battery storage and other energy conservation measures/systems. Key Result Areas include: Construction Management, Zero Harm, Schedule Delivery, Logistics Management, Quality Management and Training & Continuous Improvement.
- Safety focused, able to contribute to our Zero Harm environment and culture
- Tertiary Qualification in Project Management, Engineering, Electrical or Business Management desirable
- Demonstrable experience in Renewable Energy projects with a strong commercial & residential solar installation background
- Understanding of Project Management tools & systems
- Proven Subcontractor Management experience
- Proven Quality Management experience within the solar industry
- Experience with local solar installers and electrical companies
- Excellent field knowledge in the solar & electrical industries
- Excellent knowledge of Australian electrical standards and regulations
- CEC accreditation in PV design and installation, plus storage accreditation desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration package plus Tool of Trade Vehicle
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
For more information please contact Paula Collins, Talent & Sourcing Business Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org job #574501.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.