|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
As the IT Security Manager your responsibility will to oversee and govern the systems in place protecting Keolis Downer and Adelaide Metro to ensure continuation of services across the network. You will be hands on in the establishment, implementation, operation and improvement of Adelaide Metro ISMS, in sometimes challenging and changing environments. You will meet the various regulations and requirements set under the ISO framework and ensure that we continue to hold our security and privacy at the highest standards. You will be key in establishing a team that can work with key stakeholders across the business to understand and rate the risk associated with the business to then create solutions. You will see this as a constant and ongoing challenge adapting our own practices to evolve to the risks that are presented.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, or related field. With a strong Security focus either through further training and development or extensive on the job exposure.
- A proven history with ISMS across large scale businesses, from initial scope and planning to implementation and ongoing ownership.
- Strong working knowledge of standards and regulations from SACSF to ISO27001 requirements
- Ability to lead, and develop a team that is capable of delivering first class services
- Excellent communication skills with a strong pedigree of working with large scale organisations at multiple levels to achieve desired outcomes.
- A Cyber Security enthusiast with a finger on the pulse for new trends and threats, with a keen eye to identify and understand what might be applicable to our business.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
This opportunity will have you in the box seat to be hands on in the development of Adelaide’s transport network, you will work with the key stakeholders to provide a world class service to the people of SA and will have the benefits of high exposure and growth opportunities that come with a success job well done.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact Nathan Kelly on Nathan.email@example.com
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)