|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
This opportunity for an OCMS Operations Manager will be to deliver safe, reliable, efficient and secure ICT Infrastructure & Applications. You will promote organisational efficiency and productivity through the delivery of efficient OCMS infrastructure by managing, measuring, maintaining and upgrading the OCMS infrastructure, including technology solutions. Develop & maintain supplier relationships to meet demand for OCMS Services.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or related field
- ITIL certification
- Sound understanding and experience of adoption and implementation of ITIL practices
- Subject matter expert in management of ICT infrastructure, operations and service delivery
- Proven experience in resourcing ICT requirements through internal and external channels
- Sound knowledge of change and project management processes
- Proven experience in incident management and remediation
- Proven experience in uplifting overall system security to identify and mitigate risk of cyber security threats
- Proven knowledge of and experience in leading high performing technical teams providing customer service and delivering services
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to ensure effective communication with all levels of the business
- Strong proven negotiation and dispute resolution skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- High level problem Solving skills, with proven experience in a systems approach to problem solving.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
This opportunity will have you in the box seat to be hands on in the development of Adelaide’s transport network, you will work with the key stakeholders to provide a world class service to the people of SA and will have the benefits of high exposure and growth opportunities that come with a success job well done.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact Nathan Kelly on Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)