|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
This opportunity as the Head of OCMS will head up the IT/ICT strategy for KD and Adelaide Metro, starting with the development and implementation of new systems and the overhaul of existing systems to ensure that they are fit for purpose and capable of delivering in the future. You will develop a robust yet agile strategy that will operate to maturity meeting the changing expectations and challenges to the working environment, this will include the likes of digitalisation, innovation, reporting and asset management and enhanced security.
You will be key in building the systems that will protect the networks we use on a daily business, be hands on with the continuous improvement and incorporate new technologies as they become available with the overall objective of creating a well-oiled network with fit for purpose systems that operate under the highest standards of security.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Business Management, or related field.
- A proven track record in overall management of complex ICT/IT systems in a working environment. Ideally in the fields of Transport or related field.
- Advanced skills and hands on experience in: Project Management, Business Analysis, Solution Architecture, Quality Management, Change and Release, Management, Service Level Management, Vendor Management, Relationship Management, Business Intelligence, Asset Management, Security and Standards.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to effectively work across a range of stakeholder groups from internal to customer, vendor and government bodies.
- A strong track record of leading large teams, from people management with a fluid management style to financial, cost and P&L management.
- A proven record of managing risk and quality in the systems implemented
- Exposure to managing complex organisational structures from change management to initiation and planning of resources.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
This opportunity will have you in the box seat to be hands on in the development of Adelaide’s transport network, you will work with the key stakeholders to provide a world class service to the people of SA and will have the benefits of high exposure and growth opportunities that come with a success job well done.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact Nathan Kelly on Nathan.email@example.com
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)