|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
This unique and critical opportunity as a Contracts Manager is to oversee, direct and manage the commercial support and contract management activities across the business. You will directly influence how we do business and with whom while consulting across the business to understand current and future needs and position Keolis Downer in the best place to participate in future negotiations.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in procurement or related field with a strong slant on legal contracts on a large scale.
- A strong and proven history of over 5 years in procurement with a focus on commercial negotiations and understanding the requirements of a technical focused business.
- Demonstrated experience in leading major tender processes for subcontracts, ideally in a
- transport/infrastructure delivery/services environment
- Demonstrated negotiation skills across multiple industries
- Experience in preparing and delivering strategic plans for a category or in a procurement
- Strong financial skills, including financial data analysis and modelling
- Experience in contract management
- Understanding of Maximo computerised maintenance management system is an advantage
- Knowledge of RSNL and requirements of Safety Management System for Rail Transport Operator Accreditation
What we offer:
- A highly supportive team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
As Keolis Downer undertakes one of the largest transport changes in Adelaide’s history you will be hands on in understanding the requirements of the business to successfully move forward and can take great personal reward in having your name attached to an iconic project shaping the future of transport for Adelaide.
To register your interest hit Apply now, or contact Nathan on Nathan.email@example.com for further information.
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)