|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
This opportunity to join Keolis Downer as an Application Support Advisor is to develop and maintain applications to support the business and systems needs of the Adelaide Metro. You will be hands on with the development and reliability of systems to meet the requirements of Keolis Downer as well as being at the cutting edge of technology for the rail industry. Your skills and experience will be to articulate and collaborate across the business and develop tech solutions that are fit for purpose and creating a positive user experience.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology, or related field
- Strong experience and history in configuring and maintaining business critical and enterprise applications
- Hands on knowledge in Asset Management principles and objectives
- Excellent project management, Software Development Lifecycle knowledge and experience
- Experience in working within various development methodologies / frameworks, e.g. Agile
- Experience in project managing small projects with delivery to scheduled, budget and quality
- Working knowledge Microsoft Applications
- Strong communication skills, to work with internal and external stakeholders across the business.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
As Keolis Downer looks to offer global first-class transport services to the city of Adelaide this is excellent
opportunity to develop your skills, be part of a large-scale project and forge your own career with a leader in the transport industry.
To apply hit apply now, or contact Nathan on Nathan.email@example.com