|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join the team as a key contributor to Keolis Downer’s delivery of efficient and world class services. You will be focused on the developing and leading the overall customer relations strategy and drive communications both internal and external for the Adelaide Metropolitan Passenger Rail Network, including the management and collection of market intelligence, comms across the business, stakeholder management, brand awareness and full circle marketing strategies, with the purpose to inform patronage and drive additional traffic to KD’s services.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field. Understanding or demonstrated ability in Project Management fundamentals would be highly appealing.
- Hands on experience in marketing and customer experience ideally in a role relating to transport services, with a track record of being able to set goals around communications, marketing and services relating directly back to customer engagement.
- Strong history being hands on delivering change management solutions, while successfully managing stakeholders critical to daily services.
- A proven track record of commercial awareness from understanding costs at a micro level of a marketing strategy through to overall budget and balance sheets with analytic ability to tie the success of your work to a monetary value
- Excellent management and communication skills, with the ability to work with a diverse cross section of Keolis Downer, Government stakeholders and the public to clearly articulate Keolis Downers direction and manage close loop feedback on our endeavors.
- Resilient and a no fuss attitude with the character to tackle problems head on, with a pragmatic approach and innovative solutions.
This opportunity to join Keolis Downer in building the future of transport systems in Adelaide will be hands on in creating a world class public transport system for the Adelaide metro area, on par with our global mission.
In return we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration in a full-time position.
- Opportunity to be part of the premier transport project in Australia
- Adelaide Base
- Ongoing support and development, with opportunities to further your own career.
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business. To register your interest in the position hit apply now, or contact Nathan Kelly on Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)