|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits a Facilities Coordination professional with a customer centric mindset
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
This position presents an opportunity for an individual with demonstrated Facilities Management experience to join the BOQ team providing support to frontline and support centre staff with solutions for property related requests, including emergency support, maintenance requests and contractor management.
This role will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of property operational support to BOQ staff and premises
- Assisting Facility Managers in relation to financial monitoring and control
- Prioritising, actioning and following through all service requests to achieve agreed KPI's
- Raise jobs, process, and manage simple work orders
- Interrogating the database and producing weekly reporting
- Coordinating contractors to ensure satisfactory and service delivery of agreed KPI's (Service and Cost)
- Assisting in the implementation of Property related WH&S initiatives to meet compliance with group policy and procedures
- Assisting with incident/actions logged in Vision
- Ensuring invoices are promptly prepared for payment and forwarded to Facilities Managers for approval
- All administrative records to be kept accurately
- All mandatory training to be completed in accordance with the training plan.
- Demonstrated background in facilities coordination and or the coordination of maintenance, trades or service technicians
- This role works within a close knit team and will suit an individual with a social and collaborative nature
- Intermediate skills across Microsoft Office Suite
- A demonstrated interest and motivation to pursue a career in facilities management.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links to our Careers page.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
Bank of Queensland is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply. If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.