|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Banking, finance and wellbeing program discounts
- Experience a borderless career - international assignment or secondment opportunities
About the team
The asset team specifically focuses on driving improved performance across the end to end asset lifecycle performance through the application of digital technologies to capital project development, delivery and commissioning and into asset their operations, management and maintenance, redefinition of their supply chains and the including improved management of the their supporting enterprise.
About the role
- Engage directly with high profile clients on their most important and challenging business issues - addressing and solving their priority operational problems
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of helping our clients drive profitability and performance through their supply chain and procurement practices
- Draw on Deloitte's unique capabilities in Design thinking, Digital, Data Analytics, Deloitte Access Economics, and experience from our global consulting network
- Undertake extensive asset management, capital projects and broader operations transformation focused training and development with the opportunity to experience borderless careers through international assignments and secondments
- You will be working alongside Australia's leaders solving the toughest problems - you never have a boring day
- Support sales pursuits and develop marketplace eminence within chosen sector
About your Experience
In response to strong client demand for our services we are currently seeking an outstanding Manager with extensive operations advisory and transformation/change experience in Asset Management.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Extensive operations consulting experience in a Tier 1 Consulting firm, boutique strategy house or engineering advisory firm
- Proven experience working in large scale operation/transformation consulting projects specifically in Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities
- Proven experience in leading high functioning teams across geographies
- Ability to solve complex business problems using a hypothesis-based approach
- Demonstrated experience in supporting client pursuits and ability to adapt to market trends
- Ability to develop world class strategies that create sustainable value.
- Demonstrated experience in operating model design, business process management, complex transformation, operational improvement and programme management.
- Preferred experience in technology implementation management
- Exceptional quantitative analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Curiosity to learn and proactivity to bring forward ideas
- Strong sense of team and passion to develop others as well as self
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
'By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.