|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Educator to join our team at Medowie Early Learning on a fulltime basis commencing in January 2021.
Educating children from birth - 5 years, you will instil a love of learning and gently guide the children on their path of exploration, investigation, and discovery.
At Uniting Early Learning Medowie we pride ourselves on being a committed longstanding team of Educators that are proactively involved within our local community.
Our team and broader community have grown and learnt together and we aim to continue this ethos through welcoming a new Educator that will bring their ideas and calming nature, to ensure we continue to thrive in our supportive community.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
What you need to succeed:
- Must hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Be passionate about working with all age groups.
- Have a good knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Framework
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks, which include National Police Checks, Working with Children Checks and Reference Checks.