|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Infrastructure WA division, which focuses on the delivery of Rail & Road projects, is seeking to engage a Regional Zero Harm Manager to support the divisions continued evolution. Being Perth based in our HQ in Canning Vale we believe this role will appeal to a innovative and forward thinking Zero Harm professional who will support/care for our people in their success to delivery to our customers and cater to market demands.
You will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the Downer Safety Management System at all Downer project sites in accordance with Company Policies. Our projects are spread across remote WA locations as well as key Metro projects and combine both Greenfield and Asset Management operations.
It is an exciting time for Infrastructure Projects throughout the state and in particular for the upcoming Metronet projects as well as additional work in North West & South West WA, which Downer is currently working on and are also well positioned for the next release of works.
This role is best suited to you if you are/have;
- Tertiary qualifications in WHS Management, business, risk or equivalent;
- Solid experience in developing and implementing WHS Management Systems and processes;
- Experience in Rail Safety would be highly desirable but not essential;
- Knowledge and understanding of WHS and Rail Safety legislation and standards;
- Experienced in auditing Management systems;
- Experience with dealing and communicating with regulatory bodies;
- Highly collaborative approach;
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, influence and implement change;
- Analytical skills supported by advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Key skills in Bid Development work, when applicable;
- Possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Proven WHS team leadership;
- High level of self motivation, tenacity and determination;
- Competent in incident investigation at Lead Investigator level (ICAM);
- Ability to produce high quality documents;
- Willing and able to provide sound WHS advice to senior managers;
- Willing to spend time on site when required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work on some of the Australia’s most exciting infrastructure projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges;
- Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results;
- Thrive in a people-driven company that fosters a culture of strong work-life balance and provide opportunities to learn and grow within a diverse organisation;
- Highly competitive remuneration is on offer, which is respectful of your experience to date.
With an ambitious but carefully considered strategy, we are poised for further growth and success. If you are committed, talented and enthusiastic, we welcome your application for this key role.
For more information contact: Cliona Ryan on Cliona.firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
We respectfully do not require the assistance of agencies for this role thank you.