|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you are an experienced accounting specialist looking to begin the next phase of your career, we invite you to apply to join our Forensic Technology Services (FTS) team, on a full time basis during this exciting phase of growth and innovation.
The role will see you working with industry leading professionals and top end clients, on some of the biggest disputes, fraud, anti-bribery, corruption, cyber risk, supply chain risk, and regulatory investigations in Australia.
The Forensic Investigations team has responsibility for collating and analysing financial and other information, identifying the critical financial elements relevant to matters, in addition to preparing reports and presenting information to clients.
You will be responsible for conducting investigative analysis and preparing forensic reports, working closely with our legal groups, Data Analytics and Legal Technology teams. In this role you will be expected to deliver high quality work and foster strong working relationships with key internal and external decision makers.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced accountant, possessing high level technical skills and strong client-facing capability.
To qualify, it is preferable that the candidates have:
- a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or similar field
- CA/CPA (or equivalent) qualifications (or near completion)
- 2- 4 years of post-university audit or middle market accounting experience preferably with a mid-tier, boutique or Big 4 professional services firm.
- some experience in business development and high level client service skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- demonstrated ability to manage multiple engagements and to prioritize projects effectively
- strong financial, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
- substantial knowledge of PC-based tools, including spreadsheets (Excel), word processing, internet research and presentation creation tools.
The successful candidate must be a highly motivated professional, a self-starter, and be willing and able to travel.
How to Apply?
We prefer to work directly with candidates, if you are interested in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or contact the consultant, details below, for more information. Clayton Utz is an inclusive employer that supports flexible work arrangements, please feel free to discuss your flexibility needs with the recruiter for this role.
Consultant Contact DetailsSam Byrne, (02) 9353 4647
Accessibility and Inclusion
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. Do you require any support or reasonable adjustments to complete your application? If so, please contact the recruiter via the above telephone number or via email to email@example.com.
Clayton Utz does not accept agency submissions unless the agency is specifically contacted by a member of the Clayton Utz Recruitment Team. Please do not forward candidate profiles or resumes to Clayton Utz partners, hiring managers or other employees - this will not constitute as an introduction to the firm and Clayton Utz will not be liable for a fee.