Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 40 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
We are currently seeking an experienced Undergraduate Engineer to join our Victoria Diona Team. This opportunity is an unpaid internship to assist for a number of gas and sewer projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist with coordinating and preparing designs and documentation for various gas & sewer projects
- Assisting project teams to ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met
- Contributing to a positive and inclusive team culture
To be successful you will have:
- 0-1 years' experience in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- Passion getting further experience within in the construction & utility industry
- Currently studying an Engineering degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and because we believe that people are our most valuable asset, we invest in, and support our employees’ personal and professional growth. Some of the ways we do this is through ongoing professional development, leadership and mentoring programs, paid parental leave and professional memberships and subscriptions.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for a confidential discussion.