|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to recent project wins we are recruiting a skilled Senior Fire Services Engineer to join our team in the Adelaide CBD.
Initially, the role will be focused on current projects discipline specific tasks but ultimately you will develop cross-discipline MEP knowledge to assist with management and delivery of projects.
You will be working across diverse sectors (Built Environment - Transport - Advisory - Energy) to strengthen the capabilities and the flexibility of the MEP team to deliver projects within a broad range of markets and, you will also assist with preparation of bids and proposals
What can you bring to the team?
* Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
* Sound knowledge of Australian Fire Protection Services engineering design standards, codes and practices
* A history of completing building services projects successfully
* Design and documentation of Fire Services
* Engineering design and calculations
* Attend site visits, meetings and inspections
* Revit 3D and BIM experience
* Able to follow processes and procedures
* Ability to work autonomously in a team or as an individual
* Significant project experience
* Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to communicate/liaise effectively and professionally with all levels of staff, clients and contractors
* Excellent time management skills, setting priorities, planning and organising
* Proactively seeking to enhance personal and professional development
* Self-motivated with a positive and friendly attitude
* Apply initiative to resolve tasks or problems that arise
* Assisting to train and develop the Graduate Team members
* Ideally, you will be able to obtain Baseline Defence Clearance to be able to work on our Defence projects.
Understanding of modelling software such as AutoCAD, Revit
Hyena or similar hydraulic calculation software
MS Office Suite
In return, we offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, on-going professional support, and career development in an environment where initiative and hard work is rewarded. We aim to develop a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
We are committed to the highest standards of service, focused on strong client relationships and exceptional project outcomes. We are passionate about integrated design which creates the best possible project outcomes. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
This is an exciting time to join Mott MacDonald Australia and there's no time like the present to make a change.