|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about the Built Environment, Energy, Transport and Water, and shaping a sustainable future for our communities? Due to strong growth, Mott MacDonald's leading Advisory team is looking for new team members. You will be joining a diverse team of consultants who are passionate about what they do, with a proven track record guiding our clients, and leading delivery of our State and Country's most critical projects.
Mott MacDonald is a dynamic and innovative engineering, management and development consultancy working with high profile clients across Australia. Some examples of our recent work include:
* exemplars in project management, such as the award-winning Health and Medical Sciences Building, and Adelaide Oval Redevelopment;
* business cases and economic evaluations for city shaping investments, such as the Level Crossing Removal Program;
* master planning the future of urban growth and precincts, such as Western Sydney;
* wholistic consideration of a pathway to carbon neutral through infrastructure sustainability, such as the Regional Rail Revival;
* transforming the way students learn through tailored training and leadership development for school leaders, such as the Professional Learning Program; and
* optimising asset performance through enterprise change and digital twins, such as Sydney Airport.
Mott MacDonald's Advisory team successfully integrates our experience across Infrastructure Advisory, Economics, Project Management, Environment and Sustainability, Professional Training and Leadership Development, Asset Management, and Digital Consulting to provide advice that covers the full spectrum of considerations over the entire infrastructure lifecycle.
We are seeking an experienced Project Scheduler to help our team manage their portfolio of infrastructure projects here in Victoria. The Project Scheduler will work with senior members of the team to help control schedule, budgets, scope and contract governance.
This responsibility includes:
* With advanced knowledge of MS Project, P6 and MS Excel and working knowledge of other relevant software such as you will contribute towards creating plans and analysing trends using numerical and statistical techniques.
* Support/lead the project scheduling functions on a range of projects, with varying levels of complexity
* Understand the importance of scope, cost and schedule change control
* Prepare project reports including progress, financial and resource information, including actual costs, earned value and forecasts
* Ensure all cost, schedule and risk project reporting and activities comply with company and client needs
* Update systems to reflect budgets, actual and forecast costs and schedules
* Collate, compile and issue project status information for weekly and monthly reporting
* Maintain relationships with subcontractors and others on project control related activities Risk ManagemenT
What can you bring to the team?
* 5+ years' experience working on large projects within Australian based engineering firms
* Experience working on large engineering projects / alliances with multiple partners
* Relevant tertiary qualifications relevant to Project Scheduling
* Working knowledge of other relevant software such as Power BI, Project wise, Prism, Sap, SQL PowerPoint
* High level of proficiency in P6, MS Excel, MS Project, and MS PowerPoint is mandatory
* Great report writing with a high degree of accuracy
* Proven experience in working to tight deadlines
* Advanced communication skills and experience in external and internal stakeholder management
* Great team player
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for the best people to join us. In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects. There's no time like present to make a change.