|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to recent project wins we require a skilled Senior Hydraulic Services Engineer to join our team in the Adelaide CBD.
In return, we offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, on-going professional support, and career development in an environment where initiative and hard work is rewarded. We aim to develop a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
We are committed to the highest standards of service, focused on strong client relationships and exceptional project outcomes. We are passionate about integrated design which creates the best possible project outcomes. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
You will have approximately 5-10 years' experience in a similar role and will be given a degree of autonomy and responsibility that suits a person who is a self-starter and self-reliant.
The role will see you working as part of a small team, focussed currently on a major national project but ultimately being responsible for hydraulic design work on buildings projects in Adelaide.
What can you bring to the team?
* Degree qualification with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
* Sound knowledge of Australian Hydraulic engineering design standards, codes and practices
* A history of completing building services projects successfully
* Design and documentation of Hydraulic services
* Engineering design and calculations
* Attend site visits, meetings and inspections
* Revit 3D and BIM experience
* Able to follow processes and procedures
* Ability to work autonomously in a team or as an individual
* Significant project experience
* Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to communicate/liaise effectively and professionally with all levels of staff, clients and contractors
* Excellent time management skills, setting priorities, planning and organising
* Proactively seeking to enhance personal and professional development
* Self-motivated with a positive and friendly attitude
* Apply initiative to resolve tasks or problems that arise
* Assisting to train and develop the Graduate Team members
This is an exciting time to join Mott MacDonald Australia and there's no time like the present to make a change.