|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Early Childhood Teacher to become a part of our collegiate and supportive team at Summer Hill Children’s Centre.
Educating children aged 3-5 years, you will bring a passion for developing, planning and implementing an innovative educational program with a commitment to inclusive early childhood practice.
Summer Hill Children’s Centre is a respected 40 place long day care centre is based in Summer Hill and has been awarded an “Exceeding’ rating under the National Quality Framework.
Our service is set within a homely established building, bordered with trees and plants and outdoor space with a range of natural resources and facilities where children can play and explore.
At Summer Hill Children’s Centre , we pride ourselves on being an innovative and committed team of Educators that lead from the heart.
Our team have grown and learnt together and we aim to continue this ethos through welcoming a new Early Childhood Teacher that will bring their ideas and drive, to ensure we continue to thrive in our supportive community.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
What do I need to succeed?
- Bachelor Teaching / Early Childhood Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as an ECT in a Room Leader role
- Experience working as an Educational Lead (advantageous)
- Experience and knowledge of the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- Experience of supporting continuous improvement including developing professional learning plans and programs
- Understanding of contemporary planning and programming approaches
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.