|Job Type:||Part Time|
We have an opportunity for two High Voltage (HV) Electrical Technicians (full time and part time) to join the team based out of our Wollongong office. You will support the ongoing maintenance and breakdown work for high voltage equipment at Downer clients’ serviced sites. This includes routine maintenance activities, one off repairs, ongoing maintenance, testing and condition monitoring.
- Trade qualified Electrician with experience maintaining and operating HV equipment within the heavy industry or for an electrical distribution authority.
- Solid background maintaining HV switchgear, transformers and associated high voltage equipment.
- Experienced in electrical and protection schematic diagrams interpretation.
- Computer savvy, ability to work independently and a commitment to good maintenance practices.
- Proven leadership ability, strong communication skills and the willingness to train and mentor others in the organisation.
- Knowledge of HV protection systems and HV protection relay test equipment is desirable along with experience in HV switching and PLC operation.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent full time or part time opportunities.
- Continue to progress and develop your HV Electrical career with a focus on ongoing development.
- Competitive salary package.
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact Leith Stewart-Gregg - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.