|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based in Teven (NSW), we are looking to appoint an experienced Fitter/Boilermaker, whose primary focus will be to maintain on site production facilities and equipment to a high standard to enable optimum production performance and safe operations.
- Carrying out breakdown maintenance and repairs
- Take an active role in preventative maintenance of the plant
- Liaise with staff to improve operations and safety
- Organise workshops to best practice levels of housing keeping
To be considered for this role, you must have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- A mechanical trade certificate (Boilermaker/Fitter/Electrician)
- Experience in conveyers, crushers screens and mobile plant
- Passion to learn and continually improve
- Commitment to safety, health and quality
- Desire and ability to work effectively within a team
- Personal drive and initiative
- Excellent customer focus
On offer will be a challenging and exciting career with a construction industry leader that provides genuine career growth opportunities. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees.
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral than please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au .
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.