|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Merchandise Coordinator to join our Parts & Logistics team in South Guildford. This position will be a 6-month Fixed Term contract (with the potential for extension), working Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Reporting to the Parts Customer Support Supervisor and based at our Caterpillar Merchandise Shop, the Coordinator is responsible for providing excellent customer service & sales assistance to CAT shop customers to ensure growth and stability of Caterpillar merchandise sales. Additionally, this position is accountable for ensuring effective day-to-day management of the shop including stock control, banking and maintenance of the merchandise website. Front desk reception and general administrative duties will be also involved as required.
What we offer:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Excellent opportunity to advance your career in the warehousing industry
- Wellness Program
- Discounted CAT products
- Leadership Training and Development at our onsite training facility
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Recent experience in a customer service, sales or retail role
- Advanced computer literacy skills; MS Office Suite and internet-based applications
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal & interpersonal
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience utilising SAP desirable
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.