|Location:||Hobart, Tasmania, Traralgon|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Help deepen relationships and achieve stronger customer advocacy
- Build upon your lending skills within a highly supportive and engaging team environment
- Focus on our Regional & Agribusiness customers
- Multiple positions and locations across Regional Victoria and Tasmania
Your new role awaits:
Working within the Small Business Regional and Agri team, the Small Business Banker role supports a diverse range of customers and businesses by identifying and fulfilling their needs for our Small Business Banking product range, via personal and meaningful phone-based and face to face conversations. As a Banker, you will also play a key role in coaching and developing our Banking Associates; so charisma, passion for team success and the ability to influence is critical.
Day to day you will:
- Manage high-value lending and product requests for Small Business customers
- Understand customer business needs to provide holistic banking solutions to grow revenue and drive NPS
- Increase the portion of My Bank customers within the portfolio with the number of interactions and referrals
- Take responsibility for managing customer complaints and escalations until resolution is reached
- Coach and develop less experienced Bankers within the team and develop Associates
- Drive customer portfolio risk and compliance
In this role you will leverage your banking experience to have rich conversations with our customers allowing you to solve for their needs and enhance our relationship. You’ve started to build your career on having a strong understanding of what working life is like within a centre of excellence with a many-many model and thrive on the fast pace, and challenges that come with primarily phone based, team oriented portfolio ownership. Working from a deep understanding of operational excellence principles, you relish the opportunity to build stakeholder relationships via seamless end to end delivery whilst scaffolded by system governance and a commitment to integrity of data.
We recognise this opportunity is likely to be part of a larger journey within your small business banking career at NAB, and we're happy to say that we will support your ambitions with strong leadership and coaching and the opportunity to build meaningful connections within the broader Business Direct &Small Business team.
The team in Small Business is part of Business Direct and Small Business (BD&SB) and provides support to customers with new customer enquiries. In Small Business, we have a many-many relationship model where teams cover a breadth of businesses with turnover from $500k - $5M and support generalist and agricultural customers.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world we are proud to have dedicated $70 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer for LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program. We offer access to a wide range of employee benefits, from education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts. For more information please visit us here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.