|Location:||New South Wales, Newcastle|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
MARKETING OPERATIONS SPECIALIST – TOMAGO
About the role
As a member of the Digital Experience team, the Marketing Operations Specialist supports digital projects through goal setting, timeline management, user acceptance testing and program roll out including supporting business stakeholders and end-users with a focus on providing customer support for customer facing digital initiatives.
Reporting to the Project Manager for Digital Experience, this position is based at our Tomago facility and is available on a full-time permanent basis, working Monday to Friday.
- Digital Projects – implementation and roll out of marketing technology stack, optimisation, UAT and project communications.
- eCommerce systems – account set up, customer enquiries, administration of existing account.
- Customer Portal - project support through metrics, timelines, UAT and customer support – via live chat and helpdesk tickets.
- Testing for a variety of project indicatives including marketing automation, customer portal, website and Parts.Cat.Com.
- Stakeholder engagement – business requirement gathering and prioritisation.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary Qualification in Business, Marketing, Project Management or related field
- Several years post qualification experience in a similar role
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Knowledge of digital testing methodology including documentation
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and team collaboration skills
- Ability to create and manage budgets relating to projects
- Stakeholders engagement
- Experience with Content Management System
- Agile certification
- Sitecore experience
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, coupled with Customer Relationship Management experience
- Business to Business (B2B) eCommerce experience
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 878838.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
Applications close Sunday 29 November 2020.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.