|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally with over 3,000 employees supporting these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services.
These roles are based at our Port of Brisbane office and will commence as soon as possible.
Qube has 2 positions vacant. We are looking for both a Day Shift and Night shift Fleet Allocator experienced in managing fleets delivering to metropolitan Brisbane.
About the role
Role Location: Port of Brisbane
Role Type: Full-time
- Allocate and oversee allocation of deliveries to fleet of vehicles
- Ensure Chain of Responsibility standards are planned for and met
- Undertake regular on the job observations and guidance to employees to assist in their deliveries
- Monitor and maximise the performance of the QUBE transport operators
- Short, Medium and Long term transport scheduling and recommendation to clients on shipping schedules
- Input data into internal systems 'live'
- Maximise attendance and productivity from all QUBE employees
- Ensure QUBE Procedures and Policies, and those related to Client Operations are understood and adhered to.
- Current valid Motor Vehicle Drivers License preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills.
- Good knowledge and experience of best practice in wharf transport and road transport operations
- Ability to implement and deliver policies and procedures.
- Understanding of labour management, performance management and employee development
- Good knowledge of competency based training and assessment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience in managing safety in the workplace, including the operations of Quality Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be available to work Monday - Friday with occasional Saturday or Sunday Day Shift
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.