|Job Type:||Contract/Temp, Full Time|
s marketers in Lavazza, we are proud to lead the future of one of the world's most loved coffee brands. Lavazza is authentically Italian with 120 years of coffee innovation and is proudly a family owned business. Our brand perception, authenticity and consumer investment are unrivalled.
We recruit the best people to create our winning team. We are looking for amazing talent – we want people who are passionate about coffee, full of energy and passion with a flair to deliver and drive exceptional outcomes.
We are currently seeking an experienced Trade Marketing Executive – Away From Home, to join the Marketing Team based in the Melbourne Head Office. This is a broad role, providing support to our Food Service sector.
Reporting to the Category Strategy & Trade Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop innovative in-market plans as part of brand & customer marketing planning to successfully deliver campaigns and initiatives TTL
- Work closely with the category strategy & marketing leads for Food Service, Office & Key Accounts you will formulate category and consumer insights to develop impactful, locally-adapted trade marketing campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, category and operations to ensure seamless execution of planned activities TTL
- Develop a sound knowledge and understanding of competitors and products in the market to identify risks and opportunities for the brand and portfolio
- Continuously evaluate the core with ongoing recommendations to maintain brand and category growth
- Financial & Sales Performance Measures by campaign & marketing budget management
- Delivery of agreed Customer point of sale & Activation Standards
- Management and activation lead for Trade Events and New product development projects
You will be an energetic self-starter with the ability to combine strategic thinking and attention to detail to deliver results. You enjoy problem solving and using your initiative in a fast-paced environment. You will assist in creating and implementing the category and channel strategy to achieve growth and revenue targets for the Away from Home Channel.
The successful individual will formulate this strategy by utilising customer, consumer and market insights from multiple information sources. With experience in the food service/hospitality industry, candidates with a background in the Coffee Industry will be strongly regarded.
If you are a passionate, driven and team-oriented and looking to for an opportunity to make your mark and add value working on an exciting brand, then this is the role for you.