|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Experience & Success
- Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
- Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
- If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Experience & Success, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
- One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
Escalation Engineers (EE) investigate and solve critical, complex, technical issues that are typically identified by colleague's customer engagements. Although some situations demand code analysis for advanced troubleshooting, much of the work performed by an EE will start as suspected bugs or unexpected behavior or behaviors that cannot be isolated. The EE frequently collaborates with Support and Product Group Engineers and, if a code defect is discovered, is responsible for driving the Product Group bug process. EEs regularly solve issues that are not only technically complex, but politically charged, requiring strong conflict resolution and communication skills to represent Microsoft to all stakeholders. The strengths of an EE are employing problem isolation techniques, product internals, and code knowledge to solve new problems.
In this role you will become world best in your area of expertise. Besides technical talent, we are looking for people who thrive under challenging circumstances and engage in difficult situations while they learn.
Do you want to be a key leader in Microsoft’s fastest growing business and personally driving an industry transformation to the Cloud? Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses? If so, keep reading!
The FastTrack Office 365 team is looking for a thoughtful and motivated FastTrack Engineer to join our Microsoft Teams team and that will be responsible for delivering O365 onboarding across our customers.
You should be a customer-oriented professional who is interested in collaborating with colleagues across multiple countries and passionate about coaching and mentoring others, whilst being able to analyze technical and non-technical data to understand challenges and opportunities and to drive results through their impact on others. You will also be responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding customers which includes providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance.
- Obsess about and know our customers and partners, responding to and resolving the most critical customer issues
- Deliver the “Perfect Every Time” experience is this current?
- Seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, developing and communicating realistic outcomes
- Conducts in-depth analysis of problems, including leading triage meetings
- Allocates and aligns resources to optimize the customer experience; acts as a mentor and role-model
- Demonstrates expertise in a specific solution, or several products, feature functions, or services
- Takes ownership for product improvement in a focus area through strong working knowledge of pre-release products
- Cultivates relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise
- Contributes to the creation of resources (tools, scripts, diagnostics, content) to improve troubleshooting
- Deliver technical and business solution to customers regarding Microsoft Teams including Voice and Video features, collaboration, and call quality.
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with the internal teams.
- Manage and guide a set of Office 365 customers and partners throughout their onboarding process.
- Engage with customers and act as a technical consultant to prepare customer's environment moving to the cloud.
- Monitor and enhance the technical performance of the team in the areas of products, customer satisfaction, technical development, as well as enhance quality and provide feedback.
- Fluency in English and any other internationally spoken language like German, French, Italian or Spanish.
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder management skills, demonstrated by the ability to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers and partners.
- Proven experience driving business impact based on a deep understanding of customer and partner needs.
- Good problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation as well as strong troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, being able to relate to a diverse audience.
- Office 365 and related technologies knowledge, including core infrastructure, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint and Teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Online (on-premises and hybrid)
- Demonstrated knowledge of implementation and management of Teams and Skype for Business Online.
- Knowledge of User Policy Application and usage
- Experience with migration between Unified communication environments.
- Experience Troubleshooting Skype for Business Online related issues.
- Experience and understanding of Session Border Controllers is a plus
- Experience with hard phones and room systems is a plus
- Experience on working with Telephony (Inbound Voice Routing, Call Queues, Number porting) a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.