|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Receive cutting edge training and where you are empowered to make a difference?
We need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical direction to our customers to help them realise their full potential. We need you to help them ensure their IT projects are well designed and their environments are optimised and healthy.
WHO WE ARE
We are Microsoft Consulting Services, and are passionate about delivering Microsoft’s mission:
“to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more”.
We are the Azure Cloud and AI team, and we believe in the power of personal growth and development. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. Don’t worry about what you don’t know; come and show us what you do know, and we will teach you the rest. We want to invest in you, your training and development.
WHAT WE DO
We provide technical direction to our customers who are deploying, maintaining or innovating solutions using the latest technology. We enable our customers to have the skills to deploy, support and maintain their environment in line with Microsoft best practices.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to combine their technical passion, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to their customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions.
This role requires to hold a current active AGSVA PV clearance.
WHAT WE NEED
- Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with customers
- A passion for learning about and experimenting with new technologies
- Confidence in creating and delivering technical presentations and training
- An interest in learning to read, interpret and/or develop technical specifications and diagrams
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
We would also expect you to be able to pass the following Certifications in the first 12 months of employment with us, if you do not already hold them:
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
We are looking for a consultant to join the team who will focus on one of the following technical skill sets. You may already have these skills, or you might be interested in learning about them.
- Designing and implementing private, public and/or hybrid cloud solutions
- Designing, implementing, and securing resources including Azure Active Directory, Azure App Service Apps and Virtual Networks
- Designing and implementing complex cloud networking solutions
- Creating and managing Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines
- Knowledge of or an interest in one or more of the following: Azure PowerShell, CLI, Visual Studio, Python, Ruby or Terraform
- Designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure Active Directory
- Envision and deploy modern identity solutions such as Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B and Azure AD Application Proxy
- Securing Microsoft Client/Server Operating Systems including related services such as Certificate Authority, authentication/authorization mechanisms, encryption and health attestation
- Microsoft security recommendations such as Securing Privileged Access and Credential Theft Mitigations
- Azure Security Services including Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, Azure Security Center and Azure Log Analytics
- Knowledge of or an interest in common attack vectors and tools such as Pass the Hash, Golden Ticket and ransomware
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.