|Job Type:||Full Time|
Applicants to this role must have work authorization in Australia. This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- 12 years of experience doing business with enterprise companies.
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Experience selling enterprise SaaS products directly and with partners.
- Knowledge of the range of offerings available in the Google Cloud platform.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally at C-level within prospect companies.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to balance priorities and manage time-sensitive projects with minimal direction.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
On the Google Workspace team, we help businesses work smarter and run their organizations more effectively by delivering our cloud-based collaboration, productivity and security tools. Gmail, Calendar, Docs and Google Meet are just four of the components of Google Workspace. In this customer-oriented role, you will develop an execution strategy for Google Workspace in your assigned market. You will work both individually, and with the broader Sales team and partner ecosystem to prospect, qualify, develop and close new Google Workspace opportunities. You will build a pipeline and work with account teams to build out the customer solution and drive business growth.
As a Enterprise New Business Account Executive, you will work with senior stakeholders across various functional teams and verticals. You will interact positively and proactively with customers and partners as well as internal stakeholders.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Deliver against assigned business and pipeline goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Prospect, qualify, develop and close new business opportunities.
- Work with the wider Google Account teams and partner ecosystem on a territory strategy to generate and develop business growth opportunities for Google Workspace to maximize business results in the territory, and develop opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Explore and understand customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.