|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who You'll Work With:
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) - GSSO is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
As a SecOps Sales Specialist you will be responsible for the sales of Cisco's Cloud Security technologies including AMP, Cloud Mailbox Defense, Cloudlock, Email Security, and Umbrella. You will craft and grow channel relationships as well as direct touch with major target accounts to drive revenues.
- You will be responsible for a quota and territory that maps to a Cisco generalist territory
- You will provide support for and build relationships with Cisco counterparts (Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Regional Managers, etc)
- Identify decision makers within targeted accounts to begin sales process
- Demonstrate and present the Umbrella cloud service via live web-based demos and in-person presentations
- Ability to build pipeline through individual prospecting & sales development collaboration
- As necessary, travel for prospect meetings and support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable
- Properly document and track all prospect & customer information in Salesforce.com
Who You Are:
- You are an expert salesperson with a minimum of 3 years of software or security sales
- You have direct touch sales experience combined with the ability to work with a motivated channel
- You have experience selling complex software-based solutions such as network security (Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Firewall, VPN, and related technologies) or Network and Systems management solutions preferred
- You have a Proven/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement
- You are adept at communicating with a largely technical audience
- You have experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to improve corporate revenue growth.
- Good all-round knowledge of Security Market and Channel
- Excellent social, communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Task/goal oriented and takes ownership
- Strong attention to detail
- A Bachelors level degree or equivalent technical qualification
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.