|Job Type:||Full Time|
Exciting opportunity for a tech loving senior development professional to join a dynamic integration and API team as their technical lead. You will be working on industry trending technologies in a high performing agile and DevOps environment. You will be providing technical expertise and guidance on all phases from design to code to operations. You will be working with solution architects and integration engineers to define and build optimum integration solutions. Who we are looking for?
- Lead Engineer with strong hands on experience in RedHat Fuse or Java or Spring Boot. Strong hands-on engineering skills
- Experience working with Cloud technologies i.e. OpenShift, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc
- Experience as a lead technical engineer providing technical expertise to engineering teams
- Experience defining and driving integration solution design
- Hands on experience building Microservices
- Strong understanding of integration patterns
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps culture
- Excellent communication and technical articulation skills
- Have a passion for continuously exploring new technologies What will you be doing?
- Establish engineering best practices, standards and build common frameworks
- Lead and mentor engineers to deliver high quality integration design and code
- Direct hands involvement in building / coding Microservices, and conducing code reviews
- Establishing quality engineering framework for automated Unit and System Testing of code and application
- Provide engineering solution guidance to solution architects
- Provide design-level and code-level feedback for integration engineers
- Be an advocate for the engineering team and integration technology of choice to other domain teams
- Continuously exploring new open source integration technologies to solve different integration problems Technical environment: Java, RedHat Fuse, Apache Camel, Web Flux, Spring Boot, OpenShift, Docker, Solace, React, Kafka, Splunk, AppDynamics, Apigee
Nice to have skills: .Net, C++
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sophia Ahmad is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.