|Job Type:||Full Time|
JOB SUMMARY Understand, develop and coordinate Accenture's Australia and New Zealand’s environment strategy and operations within ANZ, working with appropriate leadership to mobilise and deliver initiatives aligned to business requirements and demand.kpi SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Environmental strategy, operations and sustainability
- Compliance management
- Vendor and contract support KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide specialist environmental advice to stakeholders.
- Develop and implement the environmental strategy, key initiatives and delivery roadmap.
- Oversee the Environmental Management System and ensure alignment with the organisation’s global strategy, compliance with ISO 140001 and other relevant regulatory frameworks.
- Ensure proactive development, implementation and management of the systems, processes and policies surrounding the Environmental functions.
- Ensure the delivery of all key project performance indicators (reporting) across Environmental disciplines (energy, Co2 emissions).
- Provide clear communication to operations and projects on all environmental initiatives, strategies and issue resolution.
- Work with the Corporate Citizenship team on environment eco-volunteering and environmental sustainability initiatives.
- Coordinate the internal audit and operational assurance activities for ISO 14001.
- Coordinate official responses to requests for information.
- Work with vendors/partners to deliver environmental outcomes.
- Work closely with the ANZ Workplace Leadership and external partners/consultants.
- Reporting to: ANZ Country, Safety, Security and Environment Lead
- Stakeholders: ANZ GS Lead, ANZ Workplace Lead and other corporate/GS functions and Internal clients and supplier partners. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 7-10 years relevant experience
- ISO 14001 experience
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science About Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sara Francis is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.