|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. Our primary focus is our people and we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focussed than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
We are currently recruiting for a Continuous Improvement (CI) Supervisor to lead our CI Team. This role is responsible to manage the deployment of the Caterpillar Production Systems (CPS) and LEAN manufacturing methodologies, including supporting various team leaders and managers to implement CPS consistently across WesTrac.
You will lead and coach a small team of advisors in CPS and Lean principles as well as manage the CI system to ensure that the information within it is accurate. You will manage a range of business improvement projects and ensure the value they deliver can be tracked from L1 (proposal) to L3 (value delivery) and continually improve the system to meet business requirements.
This is a full-time position based at our WA head office in South Guildford.
To be successful the following is required:
- Recognised Project Management Qualifications, Agile, Six Sigma, Lean etc
- Tertiary Undergraduate Qualifications in Business is desirable
- Experiencing working with process improvement within a large organisation
- Strong commercial acumen balanced with a demonstrated track record as a change agent
- Extensive demonstrated ability in successfully planning & coordinating schedules, budgets and production of quality project documentation
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships with all stakeholders of various levels
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Flexible and Supportive work environment
- Formal and on the job training opportunities
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.