|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Drive superior outcomes and business excellence in this strategic role
- Join a company that’s invested in you
- Make your impact in a highly engaged team
A career that gives you more
Our Product Management team within Business Lending are looking for an experienced, agile and strategic minded individual with experience in delivering and managing products to join our Small Business and Specialised Business Product team.
Working closely with our key customer management segments, you will design and shape our lending proposition for Small Business and Specialised Banking (including Agribusiness) supporting improvements to both the customer and banker experience.
To us, a career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper.
Day to day you will:
- Develop product strategies and road-maps to enhance our product offerings in market
- Support the active management of the Business Lending product suite, across the product lifecycle
- Manage product related projects and initiatives through to implementation
- Manage, and monitor product performance providing insights and recommendations for improvement
What you will bring
- Tertiary qualification(s), ideally in a financial or business-related discipline
- Sound experience in Financial Services and/or products
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience within a Digital or Fintech company will be highly regarded
- Delivery and change management experience
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you are a passionate about creating the best products for the largest business bank in Australia, then we invite you to apply.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.