Some careers have more impact than others.
We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven, perceptive and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with our customers and who will work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes market leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay/benefits and support when you return to work, wellness days and wellbeing programs as well as a highly flexible workplace culture.
The Digital Manager, Conversion Rate Optimisation is responsible for supporting the delivery of best in class customer experience and onsite performance by analysing all our key online journeys to identify actionable insights and opportunities to uplift performance through experimentation at speed. With a customer at core perspective and a strong track record of driving onsite conversion, you will optimise journeys and/or features with a view to improve engagement, acquisition and retention goals. Working with detailed online and offline data sets, you will design and execute a roadmap of experiments to improve conversion rates across website and app touchpoints.
Your actionable insights will support a host of performance optimisation activities, website improvements, marketing campaigns, and customer experience enhancements across all digital channels. The role has the responsibility of ensuring our digital propositions deliver the most intuitive and engaging customer experiences. As a subject matter expert, you will be passionate about championing a culture of experimentation and helping educate others across the business on best practices.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Management of hypotheses to test based on data in performance dashboards, and reports at regional level, identifying areas of improvement and making recommendations for stakeholder consideration
- Provide analysis and reporting services on optimization activity to in country Digital teams as required, to consistent standards
- Provide support, knowledge and metrics expertise to in country teams sharing experimentation best practice
- Undertake in-depth analysis including sales and servicing funnels to identify trends and future optimization opportunities
- Work closely with the subject matter experts for Compliance Projects at the Country level
- Work closely with the Head of DMES, Marketing, MI, CVM and teams to undertake optimization activity
- Share best practice and optimization results across the region considering reuse and driving best practice
- Partnering with key WPB stakeholders across all functions required to manage and drive CRO