|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Functional Area: Service Delivery
Location: Sydney, Australia
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
Red Bee Media makes content accessible to audiences with sensory disabilities on behalf of its broad customer base, including major national public and commercial broadcasters.
We will provide extensive training at our Alexandria head office, after successful completion of your training we would then offer the opportunity to work from home.
This is an exciting entry level position and would suit someone who embraces new technology, knows the difference between a Kardashian and a Cardassian, knows where to stick a comma, thrives working in a lively environment to meet targets and takes pride in crafting an important and vital service.
You will be fully trained to:
- Contribute to a team effort that meets the needs of a range of different clients and their constituents.
- Work to agreed quality levels and undertake ongoing quality review activity.
- Build verbatim captions for live and pre-recorded programming.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Dealing with changing client requirements, especially in a live TV environment, requires a can-do demeanor to achieve timely responses.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- An aptitude for developing a speech recognition profile.
- Outstanding written and spoken English skills.
Red Bee Media offers:
- YOU + ERICSSON - staff benefits (wonderful discounts and money back with a huge number of retailers and providers).
- Full-time hours across a 4-day week on a rotating roster (weekend/public holiday work is shared equally).
- Detailed training provided
- 12-month fixed term contract with possibility to extend.
If you’re keen and interested to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Job Segment: Work from Home, Entry Level, Contract