|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a communications professional with a passion for sharing stories and opening opportunities?
We are a uniquely diverse range of consultants delivering extremely high profile projects across the world, working to meet some of the world's greatest challenges.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in all we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients' businesses, our communities and employee opportunities - and we need your help to tell our story and drive a number of exciting initiatives.
We are seeking an energetic and creative Communications Coordinator with exceptional writing skills who can further develop a strong profile in the Asia Pacific, New Zealand and Australian region, and support a number of strategic marketing and communications initiatives in 2021 and beyond.
Supporting the Senior Communications Advisor for Asia Pacific, New Zealand and Australia (APNA) and working with the Regional Marketing and Communications Manager (APNA) you will deliver professional internal and external communications and provide communications advice across our target sectors, and to all levels of the organisation.
In collaboration with the Senior Communications Advisor, you will provide recommendations and support to business units across the APNA region to help deliver their organisational and strategic communication needs.
* You will be instrumental in activating the organisation's communications activities across multiple platforms including email, intranet, social media, video, press and website.
* This role will stretch and develop your B2B skills - think lead generation, internally and externally focussed content creation, marketing campaign integration, copywriting, website analytics, managing the social media content calendar and daily publishing of social media.
* You will have the ability to work across a number of projects simultaneously, providing communication and engagement activities that inspire our people and our clients.
* You will be collaborative in your approach and clever in your delivery, with an eye for detail and a clear understanding of how to deliver key messages to a variety of audiences.
* You will also play a key role in supporting a number of people focussed projects; helping to drive change initiatives and progressing a series of employee programs in partnership with the Human Resources (HR) team.
You will benefit from the systems and processes of our global organisation, and the flexibility to tailor content for our local region.
What you can offer
We are looking for experience in a similar role and demonstrate the following:
* Proven communication skills - written and verbal
* 1-2 years' experience in a communications focused role
* Tertiary qualifications in communications, media or journalism
* Experience in social media marketing with the ability to write and produce creative and engaging content
* Proven experience developing and managing compelling and engaging intranet content
* Ability to manage numerous projects and work to tight deadlines
* Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of an organisation
* Demonstrated project management and organisational skills, including the ability to manage and prioritise tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
Skills in the following areas would also be highly regarded:
* Basic graphic design and video storyboarding skills
* Tertiary qualifications in marketing or related fields
* Experience in marketing collateral development and production, including content creation, layout, design, proofing and printing, using the Adobe Creative Suite
We provide a supportive and collaborative environment where you can feel engaged and connected to the work of Mott MacDonald.
There's no time like present to make a change.