|Location:||Northern Beaches Council|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Opportunity
Uniting is seeking a dedicated Deputy Facility Manager to assist in leading the team at Uniting Wesley Heights, Manly. Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will contribute to facilitating the development of your staff and will build relationships with residents and their families.
- Assigning work allocations to your team members based on their skills and abilities
- Facilitating the development of your team to uphold the unique needs of each resident
- Working for the continuous improvement of your service in line with Accreditation Standards
- Advocating with and for your residents and their families to enable choice and decision making that supports independence
- Interpreting audits and data, identify trends, provide advice and implement improvement initiatives
Qualifications and experience:
- You are a Registered Nurse, endorsed by AHPRA
- You have experience in leading a team within Residential Aged Care
- You have experience using ACFI
- You have previous experience in a similar role
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold , imaginative , respectful and compassionate .
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as well as people with a disability are encouraged to apply.
- Salary packaging (visit www.salary.com.au for more information)
- Ongoing training and mentoring so you can continue to improve and learn new skills
- Accessible Employee Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Career development opportunities to explore pathways within Uniting
Please feel free to contact Rachel Shorrock on 0466 027 822 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion regarding this role.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check and Reference Checks.