|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Applications are now open for our 2021 Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeships. Downer is currently seeking candidates wishing to commence a four-year competency-based program consisting of practical, job-specific leaning and off-site training with the states corresponding TAFE.
Throughout the program you will be guided by qualified tradespeople and industry professionals, with exposure to diesel mobile plant / equipment. Downer’s Apprenticeship Program will provide the skills, guidance and professional development that can lead to an exciting career in the civil / road industry.
- Current driver’s licence
- An interactive team player
- Able to work across a rotating roster (day and night shift)
- Keen interest in Mobile Plant Equipment and Heavy Vehicle repair and maintenance
- Ability to assess workplace risk
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive and encouraging work environment
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX listed company
- A highly experienced team to learn from in the field and workshop
- Personal Growth Development and Mentoring Program
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Yvette Michael – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0438 213 759
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.