|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent Handyperson Roles
- 10 year contract with Sydney Water (West Region)
- Vehicle is provided
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
On the back of successfully winning a new contract with Sydney Water (West) we are looking to appoint a Handyperson to join our team.
We currently have a new permanent vacancy available for Handyperson who will be responsible for minor maintenance and building works. You will work across Sydney Water sites & assets delivering both reactive and preventative maintenance repairs under direction from your Supervisor.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out minor building works & repairs
- Identification and repair of general maintenance across multiple sites
- General labour and manual handling activities
- Appropriate use and maintenance of hand tools
- Liaise with operational staff and external stakeholders as required
- Ensure WHS practices are maintained
- Assist in incident management processes
What you will need:
- General building and equipment maintenance skills
- Trade background or handyperson skills required
- Carpentry or plumbing experience highly regarded
- Good communication
- Ability to liaise and work with external contractors
- Knowledge of occupational health & safety requirements;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with minimal direct supervision
- Dedication to safety and safe work practices
- Full clean NSW driver’s licence
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performing team with a positive attitude, this is a perfect role for you. Programmed and PERSOLKELLY offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored well-being initiative.
This is permanent staff position with long term development opportunities across all of our businesses.
Apply now by following the links and providing your CV, confidentiality is assured.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmedand PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our websites.