|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Why you'll love Cisco
You will change the world, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart-cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have world impact.
What You'll Do
You will be effectively selling into one of our most strategic Enterprise Customers, and you will deliver wins using a go to market sales model driving business relevant/customer value selling. You will do strategic account planning, business disciplines and challenger sales strategies while ensuring alignment of area priorities.
- You will drive sales achievement focusing on account and resource planning and allocation to drive sales attainment numbers.
- Accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; and driving growth.
- Assessing consumption models needs per customer and driving business planning and goal attainment.
Who You'll Work With
One Winning Team Engagement - Effectively facilitating initiatives with cross-functional teams and strategically engaging resources to achieve their goals and hit their numbers. Excellent Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT that challenge them to see their business differently. Building Winning Capability within Cisco - Focusing on supplying to the long-term success of Cisco. Become engaged in mentorship activities and consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
Who You Are
You are passionate about the customer experience and excited about new technology.
- You have knowledge of working with sophisticated technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers.
- You know how to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers employing an outcome where everybody wins philosophy.
- You will work with product engineering teams in building integrated solutions that address complex problems with a focus on the Cisco value proposition.
- You will have validated experience in processes for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long-term opportunity management.
- You have experience in building relationships with multiple named accounts while providing insight and strategy around how Services-Led customers go-to-market mapping our solutions to our client's customers.
- You will have the ability to sell within IT hierarchy as well as non-IT business units - particularly around how Cisco can enable our customer’s service delivery.
- Business forecasting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, and pipeline development) required.
- Able to engage and lead cross-functional/virtual resources as part of team.
- You have validated negotiation skills, a self-starter, a strong closer and excellent presentation skills
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- You have understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles.
- You are experience selling in areas as data center, networking, and/or unified collaboration.
- Minimum BA degree (MBA preferred) and 7+ years account management experience
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!