|Job Type:||Full Time|
This a key role within the Group Zero Harm team that reports directly to Environment and Sustainability Manager providing oversight to the relevant division and business unit. You will provide professional and qualified support to ensure that the Environmental Management System and deployment of Zero Harm Strategy and Environmental Sustainability Action Plans in the business are successfully supported and implemented.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Environmental Science/ Engineering/ Management, Sustainability or similar.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role combined with working knowledge in dealing with complex contaminated land issues including working with contamination consultants and regulators.
- Environmental Auditor qualifications & Cert IV Training and Assessment (desirable)
- Demonstrated success in delivering environment and sustainability initiatives and achieving environment and sustainability outcomes as part of a team
- Effective planning, time management and organisational skills
- Competent in ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of state and national regulatory frameworks
- Ability to think strategically, comprehend technical matters and find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Current drivers’ licence
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note – resume applications will not be accepted via email.