We currently have 2 x 12 month Fixed Term Contracts available for motivated Customer Service Offices to join our team in Welshpool.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager your main focus will be to represent SUEZ as the primary contact point in a professional and courteous manner. You will also develop business groups to achieve the Company’s specific objectives.
- Answering all calls quickly and professionally
- Ensuring that all paperwork is completed on time
- Enter service information correctly into the system
- Liaising, where necessary, with other internal or external groups, for example Operations, Sales
- Contractors, etc to relate back to the customer
- Pro-actively contacting customers affected by any circumstance which results in affected services
- Providing customers with copies of documentation when necessary
About the role
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 2-3 years customer service experience together with a friendly and pleasant phone manner. You are able to work in a high pressurised environment and are proficient in the use of MS Office. You have strong attention to detail and organisational skills, clear communication and can work in a team orientated environment.
Your active listening skills, commitment to accuracy, patient nature, ability to learn quickly and multitask will be key to your success.
What we can offer you
SUEZ is a global market leader in the resource revolution. We offer exciting career pathways and opportunities in a company that is dedicated to innovation, our customers and our people.