|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Guidance Technician - Civil Equipment Specialist.
Reporting to the Technology Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for the installation, commissioning and ongoing support of small to medium size mobile plant equipment. The main accountabilities for this role are safety compliance, installing machine control technology systems, ongoing technology systems support, continuous improvement, providing technical support to other technicians and developing communications and documents as required.
To be successful the following is required
- Knowledge and experience in Construction/Agriculture Machine Guidance, Surveying, Geomatics or related field.
- Candidates experienced with Trimble Accugrade or similar systems, Survey equipment – Total station, GPS or medium sized earth moving equipment experience would be highly regarded.
- Trade certificate coupled with a minimum 3 years’ experience in one of the following disciplines, Mechanical Fitter, Electronics / Communications / IT Technician, Auto Electric or Electro Technology Technician (Preferred)
- Demonstrated windows-based IT systems knowledge and understanding of networking principles
- Ability to work individually and successfully within a team
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and Technical Specifications
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.