|Job Type:||Full Time|
This position enables EIM of group IT to achieve the following objectives:
- Ensure that EIM Data Management solutions delivery and BAU Data Management tasks are executed as per approved architecture and design guidelines
- Support projects, squads and BAU with the implementation of Data Management tasks like Data Quality rules build and implementation, configuring Data Management tools to enable vertical and horizontal lineage, build and implement data quality reports and dashboards and integrating them to the Enterprise Data Management tools.
- Support projects and squads with the delivery of MDM tasks related to Customer, Address and Reference Data Management
- Understanding of end to end view of customer data and provide answers to questions about various components of the solution
- Develop MDM and Data Quality components supporting the projects and squads within MDM program of work
- Working closely with Solution Designers by adhering to MDM and DQ design principles and best practices
- Lead development activities and work closely with partners, testing and data control teams
- Build and configure the DQ mappings by profiling data to standardize, cleanse and enhance the quality and visualise the DQ results through reports and dashboards
- Perform MDM HUB configuration, updating match rules, MDM batch configuration, performance tuning
- Responsible for correctness of the code/configurations adhering to solution design and meeting business requirements.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of development experience developing Informatica MDM solutions
- 5+ years of experience working in IDQ development, designing and creating complex DQ rules
- 2+ years of experience in creating Data Quality rules and data profiling
- Proficient in Informatica Power Centre, IDQ tool, profiling, cleansing and standardization
- Expertise in writing complex SQL queries using Oracle, Teradata RDBS, Big Data platforms
- Expert in developing complex queries and performance tuning
- Experience using Data Visualisation tools like Tableau, Power BI etc
Optus is a place where we let you do you. Whether you’ll be working in our corporate offices or in a retail store, we are a highly collaborative workplace, and offer a range of perks such as:
A competitive salary
Discounts on products and services
Ongoing training, mentoring and development opportunities
Up to five days of Volunteer Leave per year
Flexible work options
We understand that flexibility means different things to different people. We are proud to offer a variety of options to work in different ways, such as flexible hours, remote working, job share and part-time. Please talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us - we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Curious about our culture? Go behind the scenes with our people by searching #OptusLife on LinkedIn.
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
Please no recruitment agencies, we’ll be managing this role in-house. Any resumes submitted outside of our process will be deemed the sole property of Optus.