|Job Type:||Full Time|
We work on diverse and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the broad skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
Due to a recent award of a new project, we have an excellent opportunity for a SMP Project Engineer on a FIFO 3/1 roster, ex Perth.
About the role
As a key member of the project team, your will ensure that all work meets the standards in relation to safety, quality, schedules and cost. You will\:
- Manage preparation of drawings, specifications and reports
- Ensure variations of scope are approved and documented
- Deliver our promise to the customer
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Foster a culture of inclusion
You will inspire your team, draw on their diverse skills and create an environment where great ideas are heard, and everyone looks out for one another. Ideally you will have\:
- Relevant engineering experience, preferably in iron ore environment
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Excellent written and technical skills
- A commitment to promote a safety orientated team culture
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment.